The fact that you have reached this page means you are concerned about your upholstery. It may look visibly dirty, or perhaps there has been a spill or another accident. It is also possible that a friend impressed upon you the importance of professional upholstery maintenance. Whatever the case may be, when it comes to professional upholstery cleaning, Schaumburg does not have a better place. Read on to find out why…
With our professional upholstery cleaning in Schaumburg, for a nominal cost you will get:
- Upholstery that looks fresh and new again – no unpleasant odors, faded patches or stains
- Furniture that is truly clean – no microbes, allergens or dust particles
- Protection from a range of health problems
- An uplifted ambience in your entire home that all your friends and family will admire, including your mother-in-law!
- Protection for your upholstery fabrics from the constant assault of contaminants
Why not fill out the online appointment form adjacent to this page and get in touch with us right away! Our representative will confirm the appointment, and our technicians will come over and get started with your upholstery cleaning.
There is a chance that you haven’t yet made up your mind about professional services. You may be wondering if hiring such a service is necessary, especially if you vacuum your upholstery regularly. We hope to be able to answer this question with a few proven upholstery facts:
- Over time, a layer of microscopic dust particles and debris gets embedded into your upholstery fabric and remains immune to vacuuming
- These abrasive dust particles cut into your upholstered fabric like sandpaper and ruin its beauty
- Food particles, spills, exposure to moisture, and even pet urine accidents could cause the development of harmful bacteria, fungi and mold in your upholstery; dust mites may also begin to germinate
- The deadly combination of microbes and dust causes a musty odor, along with a range of health hazards, including respiratory problems, asthma, frequent migraines, allergies and infections
- Children, pets and the elderly are most vulnerable to the hazards of dirty upholstery
Invisible to your eye, your upholstery may have become host to a number of deadly contaminants. These could ruin your investment, lower your residential hygiene and endanger your health!
Now, you may be wondering whether we are the right Schaumburg upholstery cleaning company for your particular kind of upholstered furniture. After all, leather, polyester, vinyl and natural fibers are all different from each other.
You need not worry about any such problem. We have the complete know-how, equipment and materials to clean all kinds of upholstery. We only hire staff members who are thoroughly trained and experienced in the field, and who have considerable insight into the dos and don’ts for all types of upholstered fabric.
Our commitment to doing the best and most thorough cleaning job possible every time has helped us build a great reputation as furniture and upholstery cleaners. Schaumburg really has very few companies that can match our expertise and credentials.
HOW WE DO IT
It is also true that when it comes to upholstery cleaning, Schaumburg has a lot of companies that will verbally convince you that they can do the job. But if they leave the details vague, it does not help. Here are some details of the kind of process we will use:
- Our technicians will begin by inspecting the material, condition and maintenance of your upholstery.
- After forming their assessment, they will decide the kind of cleaning it requires. You may require thorough cleaning or simply a professional ‘dust down’ service.
- They will discuss the options with you, and patiently answer your questions regarding cost, time, cleaning materials etc.
- Thorough cleaning will be done, and following this, a protective coating will be applied to protect your upholstery from future damage. This is an optional extra, but we strongly recommend it.
- If you have leather upholstery, the entire cleaning process will be done by hand. This will take longer, but it will involve the kind of care and gentleness that leather furniture requires.
Still not convinced? Why not hear what some of our earlier clients have to say about our services:
We are so confident about our services that we are prepared to refund all money if you are not satisfied! That’s right – we have a complete 30-day money-back guarantee, no questions asked. Just tell us if you are not happy, and we will come and do your job all over again for free or just give you back your money – it is as simple as that!
So, whether you require:
- Pet odor removal
- Treatment for pet urine accidents
- Stain removal
- Special treatment for your furniture
- Cleaning of windows and drapes
We will come and do the job at an UNBEATABLE PRICE.. Don’t believe this? Consult our rate list below…
And remember, we charge what we state here, no matter what. No hidden costs, surprises or clever tactics; the rates are right in front of your eyes:
Complete Price List
- Sofa & Love Seat Only $118
- Sofa – $89
- Love Seat – $39
- Sectional sofa – $129
- Dining Chair – $19
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Each room is measured as separate area
- Room pricing – up to 350 sq ft per room (typical master bedroom size is only 200 to 250 sq ft)
- Minimum order of $89 is required
Let us reiterate that when it comes to upholstery and furniture cleaning, Schaumburg does not have a better place. You could confirm this by doing your research, or if you prefer to save yourself the time, you really have nothing to lose! So pick up the phone and dial (888) 449 – 3227, or fill out the online appointment form, and book our services for a time that suits you best!
We look forward to hearing from you,
Have a nice day!